Fall Scramble League at SuperFly Littleton
Join us for the first ever Fall Scramble League at SuperFly Littleton, where golfing camaraderie meets fierce competition! Here’s everything you need to know to be part of the action.
The Format: This league will be played in teams of two, so grab a partner to get started! Game play will be a 9-hole scramble format and will run for 4 weeks total, with each round featuring a brand new course to conquer.
Dates & Times
- Kick Off: Sunday, October 29
- Sundays: 4 teams play at 3pm, 4 teams play at 5pm
- Mondays: The remaining 4 teams play at 7pm
- This schedule will repeat every Sunday and Monday for the duration of the league.
The TrackMan Courses
Week 1, October 29-30: Bahia Beach Club | Rio Grande, Puerto Rico | Difficulty: 3/5
- Course architect Robert Trent Jones Jr. proclaimed “Bahia Beach will be a haven of golf that will challenge but also delight your soul and spirit.” This spectacular course boasts 15 of 18 holes which border water while also offering views of the famous El Yunque Rain Forest, captivating players of all skill levels.
Week 2, November 5-6: Black Desert Resort | Utah, US | Difficulty: 3/5
- Black Desert Resort, the newest design from Tom Weiskopf, is reminiscent of some of the best links courses in the world. However, instead of sand dunes and ocean vistas, Black Desert Resort meanders through dunes of rugged lava rock with spectacular views of red, white, and black rock formations in the Greater Zion area of Southern Utah. Players of all abilities can find challenges, rewards and vistas that are unlike anything in the world.
Week 3, November 12-13: Oxbow Country Club | North Dakota, US | Difficulty: 4/5
- Oxbow Country Club is a Robert Trent Jones Jr layout in North Dakota that meanders artfully around an ever-present water hazard. Water is in play on 15 out of 18 holes, demanding players be brave or conservative on many shots. While this course tests the very best, multiple tee choices means it is still enjoyable for all skill levels.
Week 4, November 19-20: Yellowstone Club | Montana, US | Difficulty: 2/5
- An epic location high in the snow-capped mountains of Big Sky, Montana, this course tees off directly at 11,166 foot Lone Peak. Keep an eye out for wildlife, because as the snow melts and the seasons change, the course becomes home to some of North America’s largest mammals. Featuring huge elevation changes created by the peaks that ring this course and sensational views from every green, this is golf eye-candy at its finest.
Victory Awaits: Winners will be determined based on 4-week records and total strokes from all 4 rounds.
Entry Fee: There is a $250 entry fee to join this league. A small investment for 4 weeks of fun and a chance at the ultimate golfing glory!
The Rules & Regs:
- Standard stroke play with auto-fixed putting.
- Commitment is key – no shows earn +5 for the round.
- Only grown-ups allowed – must be 21+ to participate.
- Come with your trusty equipment – bring your own clubs.
Don’t miss your chance to be part of our inaugural Fall Scramble League! Get your partner, sign up, and we’ll see you on the green! Schedule to be announced once signup is complete.
You can secure your spot on our Eventbrite page HERE.